285 Sitch Road
(Corner of Earl and Sitch Roads)
O’Connor Township, Kakabeka Falls
Ontario, P0T 1W0
What We Believe
- God is the heavenly Father, Creator of the Universe.
- He is perfect Holiness and Love.
- He is he Father of Jesus Christ.
- He is our Father, ever present to provide for our needs.
About Jesus Christ
- He is the Holy begotten Son and Word of God
- He sacrificed His life to redeem the world.
- He arose from the dead and is King of life.
- He will return for His church and the end the battle of evil against good.
About the Holy Spirit
- He is the ever present Spirit of God the Father and Our Saviour Jesus Christ.
- He is the inner guide of believers and impresses persons everywhere of the truth of Christ’s teachings.
- He is the cleansing station of the mind and soul and is the supplier of spiritual power each person needs to overcome evil.
- Man is by nature sinful and can’t make himself good.
- He becomes righteous by accepting God’s forgiveness for sin through Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross.
- He receives Abundant Life now, and everlasting life through his relationship to Jesus Christ.
About the Bible
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- It is the guide to our beliefs and our living. In Psalm 119:105 God’s Word is referred to as a lamp to show the pathway of right living.
About the Church
- The church is made up of believers through all of history.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the church and members are the body.
- The local church is a group of persons offering a positive witness in a community.
- The task of the church is to help believers grow in the faith and to teach them how to share the life of Christ with others throughout the world.
About the Sacraments
- Baptism was instituted by Christ to be a holy symbol of His forgiveness and cleansing.
- Holy Communion, or The Lord’s Supper, is open to all believers as the symbol of holy fellowship with Christ in His sacrificial and obedient death.